Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Which Twilight Hero Are You?

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I found another personality quiz on Angie's blog (thanks Angie). I took the quiz and I'm an Alice! Here is what that means:

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!

Okay, so I am not so stylish (I would live in my jeans and sweatshirts if I could). But the rest is pretty true! The content is from www(dot)twilightersanonymous(dot)com. They have the male characters too! Check it out! BTW - can't wait for the movie to be released, and think I will make a night of it!

3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Interesting...I never pictured you as a lover of Twilight.

Garrett, Jen and Kids said...

Then you don't know me very well, Aliese!! Who doesn't love twilight?!? I have read the books 4 times!!

*Karleena* said...

Seriously... you enjoy reading almost anything, don't you Jen?! Even Brit has read the books numerous times!! You've got to be crazy to not like the series!! I can't wait to take the quiz! (Even though it's so stinkin late... I need some "wind down" time after spending hours doing a wedding cake!)

I definitely agree with you being like Alice! That description fits you well!!