Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

It is a tradition to carve pumpkins for Family Home Evening the Monday before Halloween. We didn't do the pumpkin patch thing this year because we have been so busy. But the commissary pumpkins are just as good, and cheaper too! Here are some fun pictures of the kids carving their pumpkins.

































3 comments:

Angela said...

What a fun tradition! I think I might steal the idea for my little family. I've wanted to go to pick up our own pumpkins but the weather hasn't cooperated around here (except for Sunday!) So it might now happen this year.
The kids did great with their pumpkins. I'm impressed!

Ellie said...

Those pumpkins look awesome guys! Much better than anything I can do :) I'm a little bit pumpkin carving challenged..

*Karleena* said...

wow! You really carve them every year?? No painting?? You must be wonder-mom! I didn't even buy pumpkins this year. Oops?