Saturday, October 4, 2008

If a tree falls in a forest . . .

I was sitting at my computer, which happens to look out over my back yard, when a HUGE tree branch just fell out of one of my trees!! There was hardly any wind, and I am pretty positive that the squirels weren't in the back yard. It totally just fell out of the tree! We have had other branches fall before, but this is by far the biggest!! I am just glad that none of the kids were playing in the yard, that would have been aweful! And yes, this tree falling in my "forest" (6 trees) did make a sound!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! That's huge branch. I'm glad it didn't hit anybody.
Have a great conference Sunday!

*Karleena* said...

Woah! That branch is like the size of our "tree" next to our driveway! Definitely a good thing your kiddos weren't out there playing at that time! (You have an awesome yard! *sighs with a hint of jealousy*) :o)

Rachael said...

Tell me Tanner was not standing there when the branch fell. Thank goodness no one got hurt. Well, at least you have wood for the winter. :)

*you've been tagged! check out my blog. hehehe!

Garrett, Jen and Kids said...

Nina, You won't be so jealous of my trees when I have to rake the leaves! I'll post pictures when the leaves fall.