Thursday, November 6, 2008

Garrett's Twilight Quiz Results

I'm a Jasper! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are intelligent, obeservant and good at managing a group of people. Although you long for meaningful connections, you can be can be distant and sometimes lack self control. You are careful though and the tough experiences you’ve been through help you to work at living a better life.

I talked Garrett into taking the Twilight quiz for guys! He's Jasper! Isn't that funny - I'm Alice and he is Jasper!?! We are a perfect fit!!

4 comments:

*Karleena* said...

Aw...too cute!! Alice and Jasper! Good thing Garrett doesn't have crazy hair like him!!

I had Brit do it too... he came out as Emmett!

The Sitchlers said...

Jen,

Marsha is an Esme and David is a Jocaob not sure what this means though or what Twilighters are?

Angela said...

I should check which one I am! I wonder if Dave would do it. That´s cute you are Alice and Garrett Jasper.
Miss you guys!

Nathan and Amy said...

Wow! It's been a while since I've looked at the blogs. Your life has been crazy since I last stopped in. What a fun month!! Too bad we can't make a twilight night out together. I'll be thinking of you! Love you tons! Sorry I never get around to doing the tags. :-) One of these days...