Tuesday, August 5, 2008

okay! i finally gave in!

I have officially been persuaded to create a blog! Garrett thinks it is funny, since I am not one to "follow" the crowd! However, my family and friends have helped me to see the light! I am totally converted!more to come as I figure out what I am doing!

6 comments:

*Karleena* said...

YEA!!!!! I'm SO glad you finally gave in! I totally became "converted" the blog thing a few months ago and I love it!! It's so much better than email! And I feel that I stay more up to date with everyone who blogs. It's nice. I'll add you to my blog! (By the way - I technically have two...but our main family one is the one I post on most often. The other is just where I post my thoughts kind of like an online journal that anyone can read.)

*Aliese* said...

Yay!!! I love when people give in and get blogs. It makes my life so much more pleasant. :)

Nathan and Amy said...

I'm so glad you gave in to peer pressure!! I will check it often. I only joined two months ago, but have enjoyed staying updated with the goings on. Love you!!

Tara said...

Horray! Glad you guys are going to do a blog. (I know it's mostly for documenting things, and a little family history...but it's so fun to see how people are doing and what they are up to!)
Go ahead and link us up! I'm going to put your link on our blog too.
biglers.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm so happy my mom emailed me your blog. I invited you to ours today...Rachael

Nanette said...

Hey Jen, my sister-in-law does this, I thought I'd try it, but I'm not sure what I'm doing. I'll definitely let you know when we're up and running. Hope everyone back in Jersey is doing well.
Nanette